Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mixed Tapes....Oh, the memories!



I was paying bills and balancing the checkbook the other day and I pulled out my CDs to listen to music while I was working.  I ran across a CD that is very special to my heart.  It actually started out as a mixed tape that Ed made for me on first Valentine's Day together.


In case you can't read the songs listed...
 
No One Needs To Know - Shania Twain
State of Mind - Clint Black
Love a Little Stronger - Diamond Rio
I Got You Babe - UB40
Eternal Flame - Bangles
What About Love - Heart
Like the Rain - Clint Black
Red Strokes - Garth Brooks
Endless Summer Nights - Richard Marx
These Dreams - Heart
You Got It All - Jets
With You All the Way - New Edition
(Everything I Do) I Do For You - Bryan Adams
Dream - Everly Brothers
Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
Groovy Kind of Love - Phil Collins
At This Moment - Billy Vera & The Beaters
Come On, Come On - Mary Chapin Carpenter
I Still Believe In You - Vince Gill
The Heart Won't Lie - Reba McEntire/Vince Gill
Hopelessly Yours - Suzy Bogguss/Lee Greenwood

These mix of songs may sound weird to you, but they were balm to my heart when I was listening to them the other day.  I wore the tape out when Ed first gave it to me.


Hope you have a wonderful day!  And if you have time, pull out that keepsake box and look through it!  You saved things for a reason, didn't you?  Look through them and enjoy them when you have some time!

Love,
Collette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment