Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Milestone #13....My Father-in-Law Got Hitched!



I accidentally got the family milestones out of order...oops!  On Saturday, May 12, 2012 my father-in-law married Lee Faling.  We are so excited to have her, and her daughter Melanie, in our family!  They are both such a blessing to us!  We love you Lee and Melanie!

Melanie and Lee getting ready for the wedding

Beautiful Bride

Lee and Melanie

Aren't they sweet?

First Dance

Bouquet Toss...I can't tell who caught it

Garter removal (Watch it, Bill!)

We have quite a few youngin's waiting on that garter!

And the youngest of the youngin's caught it!

I did not get any pictures of the ceremony, but it was beautiful!  Congratulations Bill and Lee...we are so happy for you!

Collette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment