Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween


We are not a family that "celebrates" Halloween so to speak.  Do the kids like to dress up and get candy?  Of course they do.  And what parent doesn't inflict the candy tax?  You know what I mean!  I usually wait until the kids are at school then pick and choose my favorites.  But I don't go all out and decorate and such...just the fun stuff for the kiddos.

The boys waited until the last minute to decide and work on costumes, but I think they came up with some pretty good ones!  We went to their grandparents' house last night for some family time, and Uncle Josh and Aunt Amanda took the boys trick or treating with their cousin, Luke.  Lots of fun was had!  I stayed back and chatted with Bill and Lee.

Braveheart
Hobo
Lindsay is at college, but it appears that she went as Pippi Longstocking
And here is Max's grave...his mom and grandmother decorated it for him
Hope everyone had fun and got lots of yummy candy!

Collette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment