Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tomato Avocado Mozzarella Salad

I mentioned this salad in yesterday's blog From My Very Heart of Hearts, so I thought I would post the recipe with pictures.  I got the idea from Pinterest, but I tweaked it some.  I'm not actually posting a recipe...I posted the ingredients and instructions under each picture.  Enjoy!  It was delicious!!

1 avocado, peeled and chopped

2 roma tomatoes, chopped
2 mozzarella string cheese sticks


1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/4 tsp garlic salt, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar

Mix well...serve with buttered sourdough bread

Print Tomato Avocado Mozzarella Salad Recipe

Happy Eating!

Collette :)

3 comments:

  1. I will most definitely try this! How much mozzarrella, though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! forgot to post that picture...i just added it. i used 2 mozzarella string cheese sticks so that's probably 1-1/2 to 2 ounces. enjoy! it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mozzarella Salad Avocado / Tomato/
    .
    .
    .
    http://foof-drink.blogspot.com/2014/07/mozzarella-salad-avocado-tomato.html

    ReplyDelete